Re: New video + Release of Ginn

Thanks !

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM, Aras Balali Moghaddam <arasbm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> How does Ginn behave if a gesture is handled internally by the applications?
To be able to get gestures, Ginn needs the application to not
subscribe to its own set of gestures.
in the opposite case, here in the video you can do 1-finger drawing in
inkscape because Ginn doesn't subscribe to 1-finger gestures.

> I mean if for example Inkscape define some internal gestures interactions in
> future, those specific interaction should probably overwrite the default
> Ginn interaction. How do you envision this transition to happen?
The best thing is to get needed gestures implemented in inkscape. Then
if someone don't like them, he can disable them (for example in the
coming evince by running `evince --disable-gestures`) and run his own
set of gestures wishes with Ginn.

> This is a very impressive demo by the way. I cant wait to have my hand made
> mt table connected to UTouch so I can try out real multi-touch in Ubuntu :).
Waiting for your demos !