Re: New video + Release of Ginn

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 09:58 -0500, Paul S wrote:
> Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar said the following on 12/13/2010 03:01 PM:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce you the new release of Ginn, the gesture
> > injector to support Legacy apps.
>
> There seems to be a problem with the dist file for the utouch team ppa
> .. it still doesn't show the ginn package.  I had to download directly
> from the repo, but after waiting another day for the dist file to
> update, I notice it's still wrong.

The ginn package is only built for natty (11.04) right now.  You need to
make sure you have selected the overview for 'Any series' in the filter
before it will appear on the launchpad page, and if you're running
maverick it will not appear through your favourite package management
tool.

I'll try building and uploading a maverick package but it may become out
of date quickly, since we're targetting natty for this software.

--
Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.