Re: not able to compile using arm-linux-g++

Henrik Rydberg wrote:
I'm trying to link a simple application that is using
mtdev_open() with mtdev library, and I would like to do it using the cpp
compiler.

It is failing, and it looks to me that you need to add the
extern "C" before the routines declaration in mtdev.h.

I added the following patch, which seems to fix the problem.
Or am I missing anything?

Hi Armando,

there has been no support for c++ so far, but your patch is generally
valid. I will see to that it gets fixed.

Thx.
In the meantime I will use the patch as it is.
But I guess it might be reworked a little bit.

Ciao,
Arm

--
-- "Every step appears to be the unavoidable consequence of the
-- preceding one." (A. Einstein) --