Qt with touch support now in Ubuntu!

Hi again,

I'm happy again to announce that Qt now has multitouch support in
Ubuntu! If you install qt4-demos, you can run the following in
/usr/lib/qt4/touch:

fingerpaint: A simple fingerpaint application, works with trackpads too!
pinchzoom: A cute pinch to zoom test application
knobs: Two knobs you can rotate with two fingers (the knobs are small,
       I think the demo is meant for trackpads).
dials: Shows multiple dials that you can turn independently with a
       touchscreen

Perhaps we should have a fingerpainting competition again? :)

Of course, this also means you can now develop your own Qt applications
using the Qt Touch framework. The following document should get you started:

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.7/qtouchevent.html

Thanks!

-- Chase

Follow ups