Re: Ubuntu AppDeveloper Week - Call for Sessions

El dv 11 de 03 de 2011 a les 07:00 -0500, en/na Stephen M. Webb va
escriure:
> On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 21:41 -0500, Chase Douglas wrote:
> > On 03/09/2011 01:02 PM, David Planella wrote:
> > > Hi Multi-touch Developers,
> > >
> > > The next Ubuntu AppDeveloper Week is going to be in a few weeks time,
> > > from the *11th to 15th April*, and with your help it's going to be
> > > awesome as usual.
> >
> > This sounds like a great time to show people how to develop using the
> > new gesture and multitouch stuff going into Natty :). I'd suggest we do
> > one hour long session. I'd be happy to participate. Anyone else
> > interested in helping out?
>
> I'd be happy to help out with discussing gestures and the GEIS API.  I'm
> not sure about leading a session solo and I don't have much to offer on
> multi-touch that Chase couldn't do far better.

Cool, I think with the two of you it will be more fun :-)

I've gone ahead and added a suggestion to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek/Prep - feel free to
modify it as you see fit, pick up a slot and add the session to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek/Timetable.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.