questions on touch driver.

hi, team,

I have several questions on touch action.

1 For hid touch panel, what's the difference between Logical
Maximum/Minimum and Physical Maximum/Minimum for Direction-X and Y? In
driver, we in fact only use logical ones, right?

2 For touch panel, if it is hid type panel, then can we only let its
parent class/subsystem enable autosuspend, don't need do anything in
touch driver?

3 When setting fuzz parameter by input_set_abs_params, what is the
typical value in general? Seemed almost no driver is using this param,
so it is one in-case paras to leave to user space for 'tuning' only?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Follow ups