Multi-touch with uTouch

Good morning,

I'm working on multi touch application and I have already defined some
gesture on windows with WM_TOUCH. Now, i would like to do the same on Linux.
I have seen that this was managed directly in the Kernel and we had to
develop our own driver. But now, we can use uTouch library throught GEIS,
that's right?

So, can we fetch information about the finger position, times... with
uTouch in oder to define some other gestures?
GeisTouch <http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/ubuntu-11.10/cplusplus/utouch-geis/class_geis_touch.html>
is the simple touch event structure used by GEIS to implement
gestures?

Do you know how Qt manage this?

Best regards

Follow ups