      From: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: mylvmbackup-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 11:11 PM
 Subject: Re: [Mylvmbackup-discuss] mylvmbackup -- handle flush table with read lock solution. script to share

 Hi Linda,

 I've taken a first look at your changes, thanks again for proposing these. One question: I wonder if it would make sense that the default behaviour of mylvmbackup does not change. When a user updates mylvmbackup, he should not run into surprises. Therefore I would like to propose to change the defaults for wait_tmp_table_close and stop_replication to 0. What about ftwrl_mode? Which mode would be the best default if no change in behaviour should be observed?

 Thanks,

 Lenz