mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Mysql Proxy UseCase scenario question

Zoly,

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Kay Röpke <Kay.Roepke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Feb 6, 2009, at 12:22 AM, zoly farkas wrote:
[cut]
> You could even use the tokenizer we ship and build a simplistic parser by
> hand or, if you are truly lucky, get by with some string matching (regexes,
> lpegs or substring matching) to pick the backend to go to.

If you decide to use the tokenizer, note that the tutorial files from
trunk are broken for now, but you can look at the tutorial files on
this branch

https://code.launchpad.net/~diego-fmpwizard/mysql-proxy/tutorials

Regards,

Diego