mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

0.8 series is now "trunk" and "in active development", 0.7.x is on "supported"

Hi!

Since we have made the 0.7.1 release last weekend, and are preparing to pursue 0.8/network-io multithreading, Jan has merged the 0.8 branch into trunk.

I have just changed the main-line branch on Launchpad to reflect this, thus making 0.8 the "in active development" and default branch when you access lp:mysql-proxy with bzr. The current stable release version 0.7.1 is available via lp:mysql- proxy/0.7 (the branch location is https://code.launchpad.net/~mysql- proxy-developers/mysql-proxy/0.7.1).

Please keep this in mind when performing merges to your branches, if you intend to stay of 0.7.x for a while please change you parent/push/ pull branches. Also, please report anything I might have screwed up when updating the Launchpad project.

Thanks,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028

Follow ups