mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Extended logging branch pushed to Launchpad

On May 31, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Jan Kneschke wrote:

Kay Röpke wrote:
Hi!

Last weekend, I started to work on the log4j-style logging blueprint,
because I was sick of looking at megabytes of debug log output when
working on a bugfix.
I just took the time to patch it into the current trunk (what will
become 0.8 eventually), in order to get some feedback and testing in.

How does it work?

Please add this mail as doc/logging.txt so that we can include it into
the doxygen docs easily.

A version of it is already in the doxygen output:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ekay-roepke/mysql-proxy/chassis-log-domains/annotate/head%3A/src/chassis-log-extended.h

:)

(Although I agree it might make sense to make a decision whether we want it in the source or in docs/)

cheers,
-k

--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028