mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: 0.8 will have a extra feature: code documentation

On Jun 16, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Jan Kneschke wrote:

Hi,

The main thing of MySQL Proxy 0.8 will be the threaded network-io
allowing the socket layer to read and write data while another
connection executes Lua code at the same time.

But, more important: we try to fill in developer docs for everything. We
are actually looking for some tough reading. Spelling errors, strange
explainations, errors, ...

To avoid duplication of effort: I do have a sizable patch pending from Nick that takes care of some of the spelling errors and ambiguous sentences, just haven't
gotten around to apply/review it yet.

I really hope to be able to push that tomorrow, though.

cheers,
-k

Pull the code:

 $ bzr branch lp:mysql-proxy

... and run doxygen (with dot and mscgen installed):

 $ make docs

... and look with a browser at:

 $ open doxygen/html/index.html

If you follow the changesets we push recently, it is mostly about docs.

cheers,
 Jan

--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028