mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Building MySQL proxy on windows

Hi!

On Jul 18, 2009, at 8:11 PM, manohar s wrote:

I have generated the binary, but not able to test it since I am getting this
error everytime

C:\work\mysql-proxy-0.7.2>CPack -G ZIP
CPack Error: Cannot find a suitable ZIP program
CPack Error: Cannot initialize the generator ZIP
Anybody knows whats the problem here?

This simply means it cannot find a suitable ZIP program, such as 7-Zip.
It must be in PATH, otherwise cpack won't be able to find it.

The other issue with the different numbers of projects in the solution doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. AFAIK the number printed is the number of projects that were actually touched during the build process. This may vary if some are already up to date. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

cheers,
-k
--
Kay Roepke
Software Engineer, MySQL Enterprise Tools

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Sonnenallee 1, DE-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Geschaeftsfuehrer:    Thomas Schroeder,  Wolfang Engels,  Wolf Frenkel
Vorsitz d. Aufs.rat.: Martin Haering                    HRB MUC 161028