mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: query response time

Thank you for your response,
If you do
print("response-time: " .. (inj.response_time)
this method give the response time in microseconds, the problem that in linux,
the precision of the clock system is one millisecond "if I am right", so with
this method, I have some random results "if the mysql server not charged"
regards