mysql-proxy-discuss team mailing list archive

Introductions...

I am working at a University on a high-profile database driven project
that we expect to be slammed within the first few months. Since this is
a new project and one that we expect to be popular, we don't know what
kind of usage to expect, but we want to be prepared. Therefore, we are
building in extra capacity.  Our top goals are scalability and high
availability, provided through multiple MySQL nodes and VMWare
functionality.

I am looking for a MySQL solution that allows us to horizontally scale a
number of MySQL nodes as peers without separating reads and writes at
the application-level.

Is this the correct place to ask questions about the capabilities and
status of development of various mysql-proxy features?

Wes

--
Wes Modes
Systems Designer, Developer, and Administrator

Follow ups