mythbuntu-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~kirkland/ubuntu-dev-tools/612267 into lp:ubuntu-dev-tools

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Krzysztof Klimonda
<kklimonda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 18:01 +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
>> Moreutils [0] could be a good place.
>>
>> [0] http://joey.kitenet.net/code/moreutils/
> It may be the best option indeed. I have thought about putting this
> script into linux-libc-bin so it can be installed alongside
> linux-libc-dev (where errno.h files are located) but creating a new
> package for small script doesn't seem right.

By it's description, moreutils does perhaps seem reasonable.

But, alas, it's in Universe, and has no rdepends.  Which basically
buries the errno tool.

Dustin
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kirkland/ubuntu-dev-tools/612267/+merge/32216
Your team Ubuntu Development Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~kirkland/ubuntu-dev-tools/612267 into lp:ubuntu-dev-tools.