mythbuntu-dev team mailing list archive

Call for votes: Developer Membership Board restaffing

Dear Ubuntu Developer,

An election is currently underway to restaff the DMB following recent
departures. The vote is expected to close in about 24 hours (2022-03-20
at around 1800 UTC). It seems that there may be a problem with email
deliverability through the usual ubuntu-devel-announce@ mailing list
channel. I'm sending this note to try to make you aware, in case this
applies to you.

You can see the call for votes here, together with instructions on how
to vote: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-
announce/2022-March/001307.html

There is a discussion thread here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2022-March/041942.html

Please let me know if you wish to vote but have any difficulty voting,
whether because of difficulty in obtaining a ballot or due to the
limited time remaining. You can reply either on the discussion thread or
privately if you'd like your communication to be kept private. I have a
list of eligible email aliases that I am unable to share publicly for
spam prevention reasons, but it is trivial for me to look up an entry to
determine what email alias a particular voter needs to use.

Thanks,

Robie
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by