myunity team mailing list archive

[Question #181654]: Estonian translation

New question #181654 on MyUnity:
https://answers.launchpad.net/myunity/+question/181654

Hi

I translated MyUnity and all the strings appear translated when I view the template, but the page which displays translation status states that Estonian translation is still missing. Also the latest version of MyUnity didn't include the translation although translation was finished on Launchpad. Maybe there's something misconfigured with the translations?

I am a member of Ubuntu Estonian translators, so this cannot be the problem.

MyUnity team, which is an answer contact for MyUnity.