myunity team mailing list archive

[Question #208997]: Most controls in MyUnity are inacessible (greyed out)

New question #208997 on MyUnity:
https://answers.launchpad.net/myunity/+question/208997

How do I set up MyUnity so that I can change for example the launcher behavior? Almost all the controls on all the tabs of the application are greyed out and inaccessible.
I did get a warning that I was in 2D mode and that some things might not work but SO little? And no way or instructions on how to change to 3D mode so that MyUnitiy would work (if that is indeed the problem).
Ubuntu 12.04 on an ASUS UL30V  laptop.

MyUnity team, which is an answer contact for MyUnity.