netplan-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] ~morphis/netplan/+git/netplan:nm-snap-support into netplan:master

The naming of the service file unit or the Alias is nothing we can control from the snap itself as the service unit is created from snapd which creates a unique name for it to avoid clashes between multiple snaps. Created https://bugs.launchpad.net/snappy/+bug/1626986 for this.

For the short term we need to go with such a patch as I can't say if this will be accepted as a feature for snapd or not.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~morphis/netplan/+git/netplan/+merge/306607
Your team Developers of netplan is subscribed to branch netplan:master.