netplan-developers team mailing list archive

Re: How can I ignore the default gateway for some DHCP configured devices?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:00 PM, Jason Heeris <jason.heeris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also confusing is that while I didn't even touch the config for enp1s0f0, I now have this line in my routing table:

10.0.0.0/24 dev enp1s0f0 proto kernel scope link src 10.0.0.1

Okay, I figured this one out at least. This route exists if the eth-connected device is powered on, and disappears when it is off, which is a bit obvious now that I say it.

Still no idea about the other broadcast route you mentioned.

- Jason