netplan-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Support to OVS

Hi Carlos,

Yes, support for OVS in netplan has been designed, and is targeted for
implementation in netplan in the 20.04 LTS development cycle (with
backporting to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS as well).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_TMChFDxeci4nPbDv9Z9lFP8XuQEYb-gEEtvki0JeGg/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slangasek@xxxxxxxxxx                                     vorlon@xxxxxxxxxx