NewDocs Launchpad team

I thought it would be better to respond to Geoff's PM in the forums here,
and thus officially opening the mailing list.

So transcribing Geoff's PM:

*Hi David and Leigh,Firstly David I much congratulate you on achieving such
a fabulous result!Secondly, I admit I missed some obvious tricks in setting
myself as being a subscriber to the mailing list but I think I got there in
the end!Thirdly regarding the welcome message I would bow to Leigh's
superior way with words on that one - of course if I am asked for an
opinion I would give it gladly.Fourthly - Would it be possible to keep the
default icon for now with the possibility of changing it later? I'm
thinking that we may possibly seek assistance in the Wiki thread?I hope you
both don't think I am backing out too much.Best wishes to you
both,Geoff.oops! Nearly missed it! - I would go for accessed as a better
choice but I bow to Leigh's better judgement.*

Regarding your forth post Geoff, yes it is possible. We can make any
changes whenever we fell necessary and your idea of seeking assistance in
the wiki thread is a fabulous one. Perhaps some sort of open contest?

Cheers,
David Pires

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster