----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/20/13 10:04 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David, I have no real idea of the correct procedure however I assume this reply is in order. Yes, I think your idea of having a contest would be a good one - even if response was initially slow, we could repeat the appeal for assistance. Perhaps we could also make an appeal in the Design Section. Cheers, Geoff Smith. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups