Example of a proposed post presented via a PM.

Hi.

I think it's best to reproduce in the mailing list the content of Geoff'
last PM in the forums.

Please keep in mind that I'm not using any sort of email client, I'm doing
this in my web browser directly in my Gmail page.

Hi all,

Today there were two added pages and sixteen removals made to
NewDocs<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs>.

Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy
Salamander<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseNotes>

Xubuntu 13.10 <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseNotes/Xubuntu>

The eleven pages in NewDocs that were listed as sub-pages for
Grub2<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2>have been removed.

Similarly, the five pages that are already sub-pages for Restricted
Formats<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats>have also
been removed.

The running total of Documentation Pages on the Alterations To
NewDocs<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs>Page is
now 1,025 Pages.

The number of Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links> listed on the
Links page remains unchanged on 71.

Cheers -

BlinkinCat

As for the other one Geoff asked because he was having troubles with:

How to Create a Network Share Via Samba Via CLI (Command-line interface /
Linux Terminal) - Uncomplicated, Simple and Brief
Way!<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/How%20to%20Create%20a%20Network%20Share%20Via%20Samba%20Via%20CLI%20%28Command-line%20interface/Linux%20Terminal%29%20-%20Uncomplicated%2C%20Simple%20and%20Brief%20Way!>

I think we can use the mailing list for this propose because every type of
formatting available in the forums is also available in most of the email
clients and through the web page of the email's service.

Cheers,
David

Follow ups