Possible Post 10th December.

Hi Leigh and David,

Leigh, if I was posting next, this is how I was thinking of presenting it - Changes to be made of course.

Below is the proposed Post for the 10th December.

I had another six pages to go in but I didn't want to confuse the issue too much. If there are any problems, let me know.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio 15 Removals

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScience 3 Removals

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VMware 3 Removals

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VNC 2 Removals

There is possibly more of a cleanup for one of these however I think this is adequate for now.

Hi all,

Today there was a new Link added to NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs>.

Ubuntu Handbook <http://ubuntuhandbook.org>

There were also another Three Documentation Pages added.

FAQ <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CommonQuestions>

How to Create a Network Share Via Samba Via CLI (Command-line interface / Linux Terminal) - Uncomplicated, Simple and Brief Way! <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/How%20to%20Create%20a%20Network%20Share%20Via%20Samba%20Via%20CLI%20%28Command-line%20interface/Linux%20Terminal%29%20-%20Uncomplicated%2C%20Simple%20and%20Brief%20Way%21>

The remaining Page was listed in two positions in The Pages Index.

Loco Teams List Ubuntu <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>

Ubuntu Loco Teams List <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>

There were 23 Pages removed as they already have Parent Pages.

The running total of Documentation Pages on the Alterations To NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now 948 Pages.

The number of Links listed on the Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links> page is now 72.

Cheers -

BlinkinCat.