Re: proposed welcome message

----- Original Message -----
From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 11/28/13 09:55 AM
To: Leigh Tate
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] proposed welcome message

On 28 November 2013 14:51, Leigh Tate < leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:Thank you David, I appreciate that.

I suppose the next question is, what else do we need to do in order
to announce the new Launchpad team on the Forum wiki discussion?
Are there any other details that need tending to first?

No, from the point of LP, the page is ready to go out to be discovered by the Ubuntu world in particular and the Linux world in general.

I'm must confess that I'm curious to see in the forum thread the feedback/reaction that it will originate.

Best wishes
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster
I confess I'm curious as well! Unless either of you want to make the annoucement, I can do it, however, it will be at least a day or two or three. I'm currently sneaking a few moments to check email during cooking! Today is our Thanksgiving holiday and the house will be filled with family soon.
The same goes for anything else to be posted the the forum thread. It will be several days before I can get to it. Geoff, I received your PM and will get back in a day or so to make sure all is correct. The same goes for the updates on the "A" page.
Very best wishes and now must dash.....
Leigh

Follow ups