Fwd: newdocs declined by petermatulis

Below is the answer from Peter Matulis, Ubuntu Documentation Project
Team administrator, and after that my opinion and new proposal.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ubuntu Documentation Project Team <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 November 2013 13:51
Subject: newdocs declined by petermatulis
To: slickymaster@xxxxxxxxx

*Hello David Pires, The membership status of NewDocs (newdocs) in the team
Ubuntu Documentation Project Team (ubuntu-doc) was changed by Peter Matulis
(petermatulis) from Proposed to Declined.
<https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc>>
Peter Matulis said:  Hi there.  You have requested to become a member of
the overarching documentation team for Ubuntu.  Membership is typically
bestowed indirectly via its many sub-teams.  Please become a member of the
following sub-team instead: Ubuntu Documentation Contributors team
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-contributors
<https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-contributors>*

* Thank you for your interest in Ubuntu documentation and I hope to see you
around. *

Maybe he is right in his arguments and he should add our team to the Ubuntu
Documentation Contributors <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-contributors>
 instead.

When looking at Ubuntu Documentation Project Team members we see that only
the official documentation teams are its members, including the Ubuntu
Documentation Contributors <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-contributors>.

So, IMHO, I think we should add that team to ours and thus became a team
under the umbrella team which makes up all the teams in the Ubuntu
Documentation Project.

What do you think?

Best wishes
David