Re: Geoff's Part December Post.

On 30/11/13 02:58, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi

I already expressed my view on this subject, yesterday:
https://lists.launchpad.net/newdocs/msg00043.html

Cheers
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

On 29 November 2013 13:08, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 29/11/13 21:34, Leigh Tate wrote:

Hi Geoff and David,
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 11/29/13 02:56 AM
Subject: [Newdocs] Geoff's Part December Post.

The situation is really in a bit of a mess isn't it. Regarding multiple
indexed pages, I am of the opinion that the page should count as one
regardless of the number of index listings. Perhaps a vote by the three of
us should decide the issue?
So, the question is, do we want to count actual pages, or links to pages.
Is that correct? Which would be easier to keep track of(!)

Best wishes,
Leigh

        Hi Leigh and David,
       My vote would be for that we should only count actual Pages. In my
opinion extra links to alternative Index
       listings should not be counted as a Page. If you two disagree on
this I will go along with your opinions.

       Best wishes to you both,
       Geoff.