Re: New Member Introduction

On 8 December 2013 18:25, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm Svetlana Belkin and joined your team to help you guys get the
> NewDocs developed in order for users of the Ubuntu Community Wiki to
> have a easier way to find what they need and also, the Doc Team to clean
> up and keep the Wiki clean. I thank stickymaster for explaining who you
> guys are over IRC.
>
> Thank you,
> Svetlana Belkin
> --
> A.K.A: belkinsa
> Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women
> User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa

Hi Svetlana.

I'm sure I'm free, in this case, to speak on behalf of the team and say
that it's a honor for this team to have you on board and so being able to
count on the amount of know-how and in depth knowledge that you have on the
wiki and official documentation.

Be very welcome.

David Pires

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster