From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 12/09/13 04:34 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Many changes to NewDocs.

Hi all, I have just spotted all the changes to NewDocs by knome this morning, After getting over my initial shock, I have to say that the changes are first class. Leigh or David, if you could express our thanks to knome on behalf of the team, it would appreciated. With kind regards, Geoff -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups