Proposed Post for 15th December, 2013

Hi NewDocs Team,

There are currently seven remainder Documentation Pages that I can list in the Mailing List which would be available for any of us to use in future posts. Let me know if you think my idea of creating a Page "Bank" is a good idea. I appreciate that the quality of my postings are not first class however they are the best I can do. BTW I intend to do both the posting and deletions on the 15th at this stage; I earlier had indicated that I might do the deletions early.

Below is my proposed Post for the 15th December. If any of the pages don't measure up let me know.

Hi all,

Today there was a new Link Page added to NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs>.

Tech Drive-In <http://www.techdrivein.com>

There were also another five Documentation Pages added.

1. Cobbler <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Cobbler>

2. Disk Performance <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DiskPerformance>

3. Find Page <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FindPage>

4. How to Create a Network Share Via Samba Via CLI (Command-line interface / Linux Terminal) - Uncomplicated, Simple and Brief Way! <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/How%20to%20Create%20a%20Network%20Share%20Via%20Samba%20Via%20CLI%20%28Command-line%20interface/Linux%20Terminal%29%20-%20Uncomplicated%2C%20Simple%20and%20Brief%20Way%21>

The fifth page was listed in two positions in The Pages Index.

5. Ubuntu Loco Teams List <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>

5. Loco Teams List Ubuntu <http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams>

There were also seven Alternative Listings included.

1. Apps Directory Ubuntu <https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat>

2. Design Blog Ubuntu <http://design.canonical.com>

3. Documentation Ubuntu <https://help.ubuntu.com>

4. Hashes Ubuntu <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuHashes>

5. Manpage Repository Ubuntu <http://manpages.ubuntu.com>

6. Pastebin Ubuntu <http://paste.ubuntu.com>

7. Pre-installed Ubuntu <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuPre-installed>

There were 17 Pages removed as they already have Parent Pages or were redundant.

The running total of Documentation Pages in the Alterations To NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now 925 Pages.

The number of Pages listed in the Helpful Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links> Page has been updated to 77.

Cheers -

BlinkinCat.