From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 12/10/13 08:26 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Possible creation of a Pages "Bank" .

Hi Leigh, as I trust you will see, the proposed post for the 15th and the list of Pages for the "Bank" are different to my suggestions made a week or so ago. Go by my latest messages. Of course anyone is free to use the "Bank" myself included - hopefully it would not be too complicated to operate. All an individual poster has to do is to take note of the Pages as they are Posted. BTW regarding deletions, I was planning to delete 6 "B" pages which I had run past David. If you end up doing them, I will note any changes you make and adjust my 15th Post accordingly. As for your post yesterday, I will have to check it out and get back to you. Kind regards, Geoff. On 10/12/13 22:47, Leigh Tate wrote: > Hi Geoff, > > This has been sitting in my draft folder, neglected and nearly forgotten! > > It certanly seems worthwhile, depending on where and how we keep the "bank". I confess to having trouble keeping track of messages, no matter how they're sent. > > You usually have a list at hand, so I figured I would just ask if you had anything before I post to the discussion thread. For example, the B page update announcement I mentioned yesterday. Tell me when to post and what to add and I can do it. > > Best wishes, > Leigh > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Geoff Smith > Sent: 12/06/13 06:47 AM > To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [Newdocs] Possible creation of a Pages "Bank" . > > Hi Leigh and David, Is this idea worthwhile? At present I have 13 Pages and 7 Alternative Listings available for my next Post on 15th December. I have decided that I will actually Post the 7 Alternative Listings and 4 Pages on this particular Post. That leaves 9 Pages available for future Postings by either myself or other Team Members. My suggestion is that I could create a "Bank" of these pages that could then be used by any Member of the Team. Members could draw on this Bank and publish the list in the Mailing List with their Posted Pages removed. Members could add to or remove from this "Bank" as needed. In this way, there is less pressure on Members to come up with Pages to Post. Would the Mailing List work for a continual listing such as this? If not, perhaps the "Bank" could be maintained after Postings via PMs? Have I explained the idea adequately? Best wishes to you both, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp > > > -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups