Re: Current list for proposed Page "Bank"

Hi, team.

Hi think the "Bank" and it's a fairly simple thing to achieve. All that it
has to be done is to create such a page, like
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/Bank
One thing though, I don't think that this page should be listed in NewDocs
face page, the reason being that it's supposed to be a work in progress
toll.

Cheers,
David Pires

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster/