Re: Hybrid Graphics Page.

Well, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/HybridGraphics seems more informational; it's tells us its there and what to expect.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HybridGraphics appears to be more of a how to. If I was actually going to attemtp installing hybrid graphics, I think I'd find this one more useful. Best wishes to all, Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 01/05/14 10:23 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Hybrid Graphics Page.

Hi all, At present this page is listed in NewDocs - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HybridGraphics I came across this one - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/HybridGraphics Which would be preferred - The first or the second ? Regards, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups