Re: Ubuntu Membership Application

Yes, it was a login problem. I had logged into Ubuntu Wiki, but didn't realize I had to log in to slickymaster's page as well.

Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Svetlana Belkin
Sent: 01/09/14 03:57 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Ubuntu Membership Application

On 01/09/2014 03:51 PM, Leigh Tate wrote: > My question is how to leave a comment. I see others have edited the > page, but when I view the page it tells me it's immutable, and there is > no direct way to add a comment. Are you logged in? Did you clear the cache? Svetlana Belkin -- A.K.A: belkinsa Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp