From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 01/12/14 05:23 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] C page and category links

Hi, Leigh.

On 12 January 2014 02:15, Leigh Tate < leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:Greetings All,

I've begun working on the NewDocs C page https://help.ubuntu.com/community/C  to check the listed pages. I have a question about the category pages. There are 11 category pages listed, most of which are quite outdated (last updated 2011-04-07). Considering the way new pages are added to a category, its page edit date remains the same regardless, i.e. the category page itself isn't edited when a page is added, so I shouldn't worry about the edit dates for the category pages listed. Correct? (I hope that makes sense).

Pretty much.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster