Re: C page

On 14/01/14 04:42, Leigh Tate wrote:
David, thank you for the feedback and checking on that Cuda page.

For now, I will leave the Clonezilla page link and address the others as mentioned. I also checked the NewDocs/Bank https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs/Bank  for possible additions, but found none that should be added to the C page.

Unless anyone has an objection, I will tend to this, update the running total, and post a public update on the Forums Wiki Discussion thread http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2110857  in the next day or so. I know in the past we've tried to schedule posts to that thread, but if I wait too long I'll be on to another project and likely forget a detail or two!

Best wishes,
Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: David Manuel Pires
Sent: 01/13/14 12:25 PM
To: newdocs
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] C page

Hi team.

On 13 January 2014 17:02, David Manuel Pires < slickymaster@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi, Leigh.

On 13 January 2014 10:51, Leigh Tate < leigh.tate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote

Cuda https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Cuda  - not tagged but with a note at the top, "This Page Isn't Finalized!". Appears abandoned, last edited 2012-09-26

This one is hard because in what CUDA is concerned I'm completely in the dark, since the last edit goes back to September, 2012 I would consider it abandoned.

After discussing it with knome, I went a ahead and mark that page as a candidate for deletion by adding <<Include(Tag/Deletion)>> to it.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Hi Team,

Good work Leigh and David - I feel I must apologize for creating all those useless pages in my initial enthusiasm.
Let's hope the average that you find goes down!

Regards,
Geoff.