Re: Should These Pages Be Reinserted?

On 16/01/14 23:07, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi, Geoff.

On 16 January 2014 09:55, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Team,

The following two pages are at present located in the ToBeReviewed <
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed> Page.

ActiveDirectoryHowto <https://help.ubuntu.com/
community/ActiveDirectoryHowto>

ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/
ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto>

I noticed in December that knome had either reviewed or edited these Pages.

Should they now be reinserted in NewDocs at the time of the next posting?

Yes, I definitively think so.

if so what wording should be used? I was thinking of something simple like

"After review these two pages have been reinserted."

Yeah, something along those lines. In fact we just want to state that after
some editing/update on the pages they're once again eligible for the
NewDocs project.

Best wishes,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster