From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 01/19/14 09:42 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Newdocs] Proposed 22 January Post.

Hi NewDocs Team, Below is my proposed Post for on or about the 22nd January. If any of the pages don't measure up let me know. Today there were nine Documentation Pages added to NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs>. Active Directory How to <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryHowto> and Active Directory Winbind How to <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ActiveDirectoryWinbindHowto> were located on the To Be Reviewed <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ToBeReviewed> Page. After some editing, they're once again eligible for the NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs> project. Other Pages added were : OBI <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OBI> QA Team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam> Shell Globbing <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ShellGlobbing> shellinabox <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/shellinabox> Trusty Upgrades / Kubuntu <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/TrustyUpgrades/Kubuntu> Upgrades <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Upgrades> The ninth page was posted in two positions in the NewDocs listings : Packages Search Ubuntu <http://packages.ubuntu.com> Ubuntu Packages Search <http://packages.ubuntu.com> There was also an alternative listing : Software Other <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OtherSoftware> The running total of Documentation Pages in the Alterations To NewDocs <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AlterationsToNewDocs> Page is now 930 Pages. The number of Pages listed in the Helpful Links <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Links> Page remains on 78. With kind regards to you all, Geoff. -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Follow ups