Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Svetlana Belkin
Sent: 01/21/14 07:54 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 01/20/2014 09:12 PM, Geoff Smith wrote: >> Oh I just wonder ? There is plenty of room on the Face-Page beneath >> most popular pages to have something like - >> "Pages listed in CAPITALS are generally Parent pages and considered of >> greater importance or interest!" >> I don't think it would clutter up the page too much and the message >> could be got across. > A simpler version -"Pages listed in CAPITALS are generally considered of > greater importance or interest" The simpler one implies *all* pages not just the parent pages. I think the full version is better, if it is only for the parent pages. Svetlana Belkin
I agree with Svetlana. And I still tend to want to designate parent pages separately from other important pages, although this may simply be due to the way I process information. If we do decide to include non-parent pages in caps, perhaps something like putting "parent" in parenthesis after the page name.
Leigh

Follow ups