Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 01/21/2014 09:00 AM, Leigh Tate wrote: > I agree with Svetlana. And I still tend to want to designate parent > pages separately from other important pages, although this may simply be > due to the way I process information. If we do decide to include > non-parent pages in caps, perhaps something like putting "parent" in > parenthesis after the page name. That would work since you are already inserting the wiki page's link along with the text. PAGENAME (parent) works. Svetlana Belkin
Goeff and David, what do you think about that?
Best wishes,
Leigh

Follow ups