From: Geoff Smith
Sent: 01/27/14 10:22 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

To my simple way of thinking "such as indexes" may not be needed but I will be guided by you two. Do we need David's final O.K. before putting it in - a good job for you Leigh perhaps about 3 days after your D post. I have noticed the views typically slacken off after about 3 days. A good time for a new post I think. Thanks for your ideas BTW. Cheers, Geoff.