Re: Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 29/01/14 01:08, Leigh Tate wrote:
Thank you Svetlana and David. Your votes of confidence are like a pat on the back.

Geoff, you need to be satisfied with it as well. It can be reworded to include the other options we're talking about, or however you wish. I can present a revised draft before we agree to post it to the wiki discussion thread.

Best wishes,
Leigh
----- Original Message -----
From: Svetlana Belkin
Sent: 01/28/14 08:55 AM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] Listing some Menu Selections in CAPITALS ?

On 01/28/2014 04:50 AM, David Manuel Pires wrote: > I think it's perfect, Leigh. A big +1 from me on your text. You have my +1 also Svetlana Belkin -- A.K.A: belkinsa Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~newdocs Post to : newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~newdocs More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi team,

Leigh as you have the rest of the team's agreement, you have my +1 also - sorry for appearing to be the fly in the
ointment. - :)

Cheers,
Geoff.