Re: My early review of knome's Posting Tool.

On 31/01/14 02:58, David Manuel Pires wrote:
Hi.

On 30 January 2014 10:26, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

The Following Pages derived from "A,B,C" of knome's Posting Tool.
 From my count 4 of the 13 can be classified new pages for NewDocs.
Revision made to NewDoc/Bank - I am finding the system cumbersome.
Maybe it will grow on me :)

 From what I know of you Geoff, I'm sure that will not discourage you. ;)

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

Hi Team.

David, don't be so sure. I just don't have the ability to review and monitor and post as Leigh does.
I am O.K. for adding pages, but that is about it.
I am seriously considering giving NewDocs away. :(

Cheers,
Geoff.