Re: My Resignation.

On 31/01/14 22:41, David Manuel Pires wrote:
On 31 January 2014 01:54, Geoff Smith <taurusone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 31/01/14 12:45, Svetlana Belkin wrote:

On 01/30/2014 08:32 PM, Leigh Tate wrote:

Um, you don't?

Geoff, are you really sure you want to resign? What you do is essential.
Maybe you should sit on this for a bit?

Please, don't!  You are the mastermind of this project and you are the
*MOST* essential person of the project. Please, please, rethink of this.

Svetlana Belkin

I formally announce that I wish to resign from the NewDocs team as from
2014-02-01

It has been an interesting year.

Is that all it takes?

Cheers,
Geoff.

Can I ask you Geoff if the reasons you're feeling so heartily about
resigning where caused by any decisions the team made? Are you
uncomfortable with something that we're doing, or not doing?

I believe that as long as we're able to discuss things among ourselves
we'll always be able to reach a consensus concerning what/where we want
this project to go/aim.

Geoff, why don't you give yourself the weekend to allow the dust to settle
down and perhaps to get a different perspective on what is bothering you.
And if by monday you still think that your heart is set on resigning, then
we'll do whatever has to be done towards that end.

Cheers,
David

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster

My earlier reply I made some time ago, but it did not appear to be recorded.
Obviously something is wrong, but I don't wish to discuss it!
I simply wish to resign from the NewDocs team as from 2014-02-01.
I came across a very true commentary many years ago that on-one is indispensable.
I am sincerely sorry if I have disappointed the team, but that is just me.

Cheers,
Geoff.