Re: But 1st, team guidelines(?) [was Re: My Resignation.]

----- Original Message -----
From: Svetlana Belkin
Sent: 01/31/14 02:22 PM
To: newdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Newdocs] But 1st, team guidelines(?) [was Re: My Resignation.]

On 01/31/2014 12:41 PM, Leigh Tate wrote: > We are not a discussion group, nor a decision making or policy setting > team. We are a working team so I think new members need to know exactly > what that means and how they can help, rather than waiting to catch on. > I'm not sure if we can keep a file somewhere on LP, or perhaps we could > amend the welcome message for the mailing list. What do you all think? I think that's why I was thinking about creating a team wiki page for us to explain what we do. Svetlana Belkin
That sounds like a good venue for it then.
Best wishes,
Leigh