Re: But 1st, team guidelines(?) [was Re: My Resignation.]

On 02/02/14 12:54, Geoff Smith wrote:
On 02/02/14 12:22, Geoff Smith wrote:
On 01/02/14 11:39, Geoff Smith wrote:
On 01/02/14 08:35, Geoff Smith wrote:
On 01/02/14 08:29, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
On 01/31/2014 04:26 PM, Leigh Tate wrote:
Good bye Geoff. I respect your decision and wish you well.
Good-bye Geoff, thanks for your ideas and I also wish you well.

Svetlana Belkin
Thanks to you all,

Cheers,
Geoff.

It's been nice knowing you David,

Cheers,
Geoff.

It was an accumulation of a number of factors that led me to my decision.

I am generally disillusioned with the mediocre performance on the Wiki thread.

Things just got a bit much for my tired old brain to adequately take it all in!

I hope there are no hard feelings as a result of my decision to resign.

The first thing I have thought of in the last two mornings when I wake up is NewDocs.

Cheers,
Geoff.

BTW. The reference to the Wiki Thread was the low number of views to the effort put in.

Thanks for the kind words on the Wiki thread Leigh - I don't expect I will respond there. I didn't expect there would be any avenue for me to have a few words after 2014-02-01

Cheers till I am finally cut off!
Geoff.