Re: Team Wiki Page(s) Brainstorm

On 04/02/14 10:37, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
All,

Leigh, in another mailing-list e-mail, gave me an idea that I think
could be useful for us and well, to use the IRC channel that we have.  I
was thinking that we could do a team wiki page(s) brainstorm in order
for us to figure out what we need for the page(s).  I'm saying page(s)
because we may need more than one.

So, I was thinking that we can do this on Friday after 12 P.M. EST or
another time in #ubuntu-newdocs on chat.freenode.net.  David and I am
willing to help you two get settled in since you guys don't use IRC.

Also, if it's okay, I can post this call for a brainstorm in the thread
on the forums in order for users of NewDocs to jump in and help us
brainstorm.

Thank you.
That time probably cuts me out - but that's probably a good thing eh?

Cheers,
Geoff.