Talking about Brainstorms - That is what I need!

Hi Team,

Upon waking this morning, I was overwhelmed with David's and Leigh's kind words to the extent that I posted that I wished to rejoin the Team. However that I feel would probably be a mistake. For one, I don't think it practical for me to be a part of the brainstorming sessions and secondly I don't feel I could do justice to the position anymore.

If there was a consultancy position, maybe I could do that - who knows?

I have suggested the latest Top 20 Page Hits as possibly being my last post for 2014-02-04.

Svetlana, if you wished to post your Brainstorm post before that (after running it past David and Leigh) I will do that last post 3 days after yours which is about the time (if I am right David and Leigh) we have normally considered to
allow a post to "sink in" before posting another.

Cheers and best wishes,
Geoff.